The Analogue Laboratory Cyanotype Kit contains everything you need to make cyanotypes at home.
- one contact printing frame*
- 100ml of Solution A
- 100ml of Solution B
- one 2″ hake brush
- two plastic syringes
- one amber plastic mixing jar
- six sheets of Somerset Satin 300gsm paper
- six sheets of Somerset Satin 175gsm paper
- detailed instructions with inspirational advice and online resources
*Please note: these are sturdy, utilitarian contact frames made to make anything from cyanotype to platinum prints. They are intended to get banged about, have notes written on and generally be used to make wonderful things. They are not in themselves beautifully crafted objects. If you are looking for a truly amazing, handcrafted and exceptionally beautiful contact frame we recommend Gold Street Studios.
You can find the instructions for our Cyanotype Kit here
You can read about how safe the Cyanotype process is here